LVT Stair Nosing
These LVT Stair Nosing have been designed as an attractive small stair nosing
Use where the staircase has a covering of LVT, (luxury vinyl tiles) ceramic tiles, or fixed laminate or wood flooring.
The premier trim LVT Stair Nosing range is exactly as it sounds, these trims are solid metal in a variety of finishes, heavy-duty, real quality flooring trims
- Our Choice of standard finishes: Antique Brass, Antique Bronze, Brass, Satin Brass.
- Choice of specialised finishes: Brushed Chrome, Chrome, Pewter, Polished Nickel, Satin Nickel and Black.
- The Choice of length: 90cm (36″), 180cm (71″) and 270cm (106″)
Please make your selections from the drop-down menu above
Our Self-adhesive LVT Stair Nosing can be used on LVT’S laminate or wood flooring which is not loose
The LVT Stair Nosing can also be used on non-porous stone or ceramic tiles
Providing a discreet edge, covering the join where the floor coverings on the tread and riser meet.
The stair nosing is a ‘Stick Down’ product therefore only suitable for ‘Non-Porous’ surfaces
- First, ensure all surfaces are clean and free of dust and grease.
- The Little Nose should be ﬁtted immediately after cleaning
- Customers should clean and fit one step at a time.
- Prior to removing the backing tape, lay the nosing in position and mark the position of the back edge with pieces of masking tape, this will be your guide for positioning the nosing during ﬁtting.
- Lay a small bead of ﬂooring adhesive along the inside front face of the nosing, this will give extra grip and adhesion.
- Line the edge of the nosing up with the masking tape keeping the top face of the nosing at 45° to the tread so as not to allow the tape to make contact with the surface of the tread.
- When lined up bring the nosing down level with the tread and apply pressure along the top face of the nosing
Ordering And Delivery
Our delivery charge is £9.98, spend £60 or more and delivery is free!
Delivery will take 3-4 days on these trims because they are hand finished but it can take up to 5 days from time of order.
Therefore If the delivery date is critical please contact us for an estimated delivery date
Care and Maintenance
Satin Brass and Polished Brass Trims: Lemon wipes will remove light tarnishing. However, to keep the brass looking like new these two finishes will need to be polished from time to time with a propriety brass polish. Ensure that you follow the instructions on the tin and protect your flooring during polishing.
Satin Nickel, Chrome, and Brushed Chrome: Lemon wipes will remove light tarnishing. These finishes will need to be polished from time to time with a propriety metal polish. Ensure that you follow the instructions on the tin and protect your flooring during polishing.
Pewter, Antique Bronze and Antique Brass: Lemon wipes will remove light tarnishing. If these finishes become contaminated and marked the only option is to polish them with a propriety metal polish and allow them to age again naturally. Ensure that you follow the instructions on the tin and protect your flooring during polishing.
Vacuum Cleaning. Only vacuum up to the trim edge then use the soft brush attachment to vacuum along the edge of the trim, if not, the steel base plate and plastic wheels of your vacuum cleaner will scratch and mark your Premier Trim.