Carpet to Carpet Threshold
Manufactured from solid brass and hand-finished in a choice of 10 finishes, the premier trim carpet to carpet threshold is exactly as it sounds.
Premier quality and heavy-duty, a real quality carpet trim
So when you’re looking for something extra special to finish your flooring these are definitely the trims for you!
This range also has a self-adhesive inlay strip to hide the screws after fixing giving you an even smarter, cleaner finish!
Choose from 10 beautiful finishes, 3 widths and 3 lengths
- The 30mm wide trim should only be used on a thin carpet which has a level transition
- The 38mm wide carpet to carpet threshold is the standard size and can be used on level carpet joins as well as height differences of up to 6mm.
- The 55mm extra wide carpet to carpet threshold is perfect for bridging wider gaps and can be used on a height change of up to 8mm
These trims are screw-down, they can, therefore, be retrofitted after the carpets have been installed.
- Our choice of standard finishes is: Antique Brass, Antique Bronze, Brass, Satin Brass.
- Or choose from our Specialised finishes: Brushed Chrome, Chrome, Pewter, Polished Nickel, Satin Nickel and Black
- Choice of length: 90cm (36″), 180 (71″) and 270cm (106″)
- Choice of widths: 30mm, 38mm, 55mm
Once you have decided which finish, length and width you require please make your selections from the drop-down menu above.
We have a handy how-to fit video below
As you can see from the video fitting is simple but please bear in mind that these trims can be used on carpet to any hard floor and even hard floor to hard floor
Ordering And Delivery
Our delivery charge is £9.98, spend £60 or more and delivery is free!
Delivery of our carpet to carpet threshold is normally 3-4 days, delivery on the specialised finishes can take up to 5 days.
If the delivery date is critical please contact us for an estimated delivery date.
Care and Maintenance
Satin Brass and Polished Brass Trims: Lemon wipes will remove light tarnishing. However, to keep the brass looking like new on these two finishes try to polish from time to time with a propriety brass polish. Ensure that you follow the instructions on the tin and protect your flooring during polishing.
Satin Nickel, Chrome, and Brushed Chrome: Lemon wipes will remove light tarnishing. These finishes will need to be polished from time to time with a propriety metal polish. Ensure that you follow the instructions on the tin and protect your flooring during polishing.
Pewter, Antique Bronze and Antique Brass: Lemon wipes will remove light tarnishing. If these finishes become contaminated and marked the only option is to polish them with a propriety metal polish and allow them to age again naturally. Ensure that you follow the instructions on the tin and protect your flooring during polishing.
Vacuum Cleaning. Only vacuum up to the trim edge then use the soft brush attachment to vacuum along the edge of the trim, if not, the steel base plate and plastic wheels of your vacuum cleaner will scratch and mark your Premier Trim.